Receive reports to 05.12.18.
Сonference work with 06.12.18. by 07.12.18.
06.12.18 at 10:00 in the lobby of the housing №9 NTUU «IGOR SIKORSKY KYIV POLYTECHNIC INSTITUTE»
ORGANIZING COMMITTEE ADDRESS
NTUU «IGOR SIKORSKY KYIV POLYTECHNIC INSTITUTE», Ukraine, Kiev, 37, Peremohy Avenue, housing 9, FPE.
Loboda P.I . – Chairman, (044) 241-76-15,
(044) 241-86-49, (044) 204-91-56
Chernega S.M. – Scientific Secretary (044) 454-95-45
All materials should be sent to:
Requirements for the materials reports
- formulation of the problem in general view and its connection with important scientific or practical tasks;
- analysis of the latest achievements and publications consideration problem;
- the objective of the article;
- research methods;
- basic material research with the justification of obtained scientific results;
- the conclusions about the research.
Article supplied by the author in Ukrainian, Russian and English languages on white paper of format А4.
Attached to the article:
- statements about the authors;
- an electronic version of the article.
The article must be typed in text editor Word for Windows font Times new Roman (font 12), single-spaced with the automatic hyphenation in the following order:
- number PACS
- the article title initials, names of authors, academic degree and the title (small letters, italics, right, top margin - 6 pt), the number of authors - no more than four;
- place of work, e-mail address (centered, font 10).
Volume to 4 p., Pages should be filled with either 1 or 2, or 3, or 4.
The fields: left, right, top, bottom – 20 mm.
24-26 October,2018,Ningbo, China
10-th International Conference “ADVANCED MATERIALS AND TECHNOLOGIES: FROM IDEA TO MARKET”, sponsored by National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (NASU), Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), and NingboMunicipal Government, will be organized byFrantsevich Institute for Problems of Materials Science of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (IPMS NASU)and Ningbo Institute of Materials Technology and Engineering of Chinese Academy of Sciences (CNITECHCAS) andNinghaiCounty Governmentunder the support of Ningbo Frantsevich Material Research Institute and Chinese Science and Technology Center of IPMS NASU.
The idea of this conference is based on traditions of two previous big International Materials Science Forums: “Materials and coatings for extreme environments” and “International conference on hydrogen materials science and chemistry of carbon nanomaterials”, which were organized in Crimea (Ukraine) since 2000 and 1987 respectively.
Ningbo is a unique city that takes new materials industry as the first pillar industry. It has planned the largest new material science and technology campus in China, occupying an area of 55 square kilometers. The CNITECH of CAS is a leading research institute in transforming R&D achievements of new materials into industrial applications.
This international conference will accelerate the international cooperation of China and Central and Eastern Europe in the fields of science and technology, materials science innovations, personnel training and transfer of scientific and technological achievements in the field of new advanced materials. One of the peculiarities of this conference is the organization of joint applied scientific sessions with the representatives of Chinese industrial sector with the possibility of discussions of the main points of technical requirements from industry and the way of their achievements from scientific community. Such joint cooperation is the base of innovative development in domestic and international scale.
Visit of the representatives of the People’s Republic of China to the Faculty of Physical Engineering
On September 2-21, Faculty of Physical Engineering was visited by delegation of the People's Republic of China.
The visitors advanced they qualification at the Faculty of Physical Engineering according to Internship Training Program held by this department. During the intership candidate has studied and worked on following mentioned topics:
1. New reinforced composite materials
2. Formation of thin films of transition metal silicides for microelectronics
3. High-entropy alloys: composition features, structure, properties, methods and production
4. Influence of thermomagnetic and thermomechanical treatment on the structure and properties of alloys with shape memory effect
5. Forecasting of materials properties by methods of computer modeling
6. Modern state of cast iron, steel and non-ferrous founding
7. Aluminium based alloys: modern theory, technology and materials in application to the development of new alloys
8. Wear-resistant materials and coatings under extreme operating conditions
9. Formation of microstructure of titanium-aluminium composite materials
10. Theory and technology of obtaining powder materials
11. Workshops at the Lviv Polytechnic National University, V. Bakul Institute for Superhard Materials, E.O. Patopn Electric Welding Institute, Institute for Problem in Materials Science, G.V. Kurdumov Institute of Metal Physics of the N.A.S. of Ukraine.
Prof., doctor Loboda P.I ., dean of the Faculty of Physical Engineering, handed the certificates after completing the course of lectures.
The representatives of the faculty departments gave the presentations on their scientific research results in a number of directions. The scientists shared the experience and discussed the last investigations and achivements in science.