Visit of the representatives of the People’s Republic of China to the Faculty of Physical Engineering
On September 2-21, Faculty of Physical Engineering was visited by delegation of the People's Republic of China.
The visitors advanced they qualification at the Faculty of Physical Engineering according to Internship Training Program held by this department. During the intership candidate has studied and worked on following mentioned topics:
1. New reinforced composite materials
2. Formation of thin films of transition metal silicides for microelectronics
3. High-entropy alloys: composition features, structure, properties, methods and production
4. Influence of thermomagnetic and thermomechanical treatment on the structure and properties of alloys with shape memory effect
5. Forecasting of materials properties by methods of computer modeling
6. Modern state of cast iron, steel and non-ferrous founding
7. Aluminium based alloys: modern theory, technology and materials in application to the development of new alloys
8. Wear-resistant materials and coatings under extreme operating conditions
9. Formation of microstructure of titanium-aluminium composite materials
10. Theory and technology of obtaining powder materials
11. Workshops at the Lviv Polytechnic National University, V. Bakul Institute for Superhard Materials, E.O. Patopn Electric Welding Institute, Institute for Problem in Materials Science, G.V. Kurdumov Institute of Metal Physics of the N.A.S. of Ukraine.
Prof., doctor Loboda P.I ., dean of the Faculty of Physical Engineering, handed the certificates after completing the course of lectures.
The representatives of the faculty departments gave the presentations on their scientific research results in a number of directions. The scientists shared the experience and discussed the last investigations and achivements in science.